I broke the 40 mile a week barrier, finally, and just in time too. I'm starting to see the end in sight. The marathon is less than two months away now, and it's starting to become more of a reality to me.
The best parts of this week:
- My best 3/4mi performance to date
- Seeing the "deer family" again on my long run.
- Gutting out 14 miles over flooded trails
- And most favorite of all - and completely non-running: my anniversary celebration in Chicago
- The heat
- The fact that summer is flying by