Sunday, July 11, 2010

70 Days - Rest Day

Today was a rest day I didn't mind taking. By the time I got done with my shift, my feet and back were aching and all I wanted to do was lie on the couch and watch World Cup finals. I ended up passing out at about the 35 minute mark, slept through halftime, and woke up again with 15 minutes to go in the second half. All good, though, because no one had scored anyway!

I'm still feeling pretty dehydrated and have been drinking water all day, which has really been helping with muscle soreness and overall body function. By tomorrow, I think I'll be raring to go again.

I've also been making dinner for tonight and probably tomorrow. Cold soba noodles with bok choy in light seasame oil, rice wine vinegar, and tamari dressing and cole slaw with lime and peanuts. Tasty stuff. While I was washing dishes, though, I saw this centipede about as long as my pinky crawl across the counter (the window was open). Now, I'm too scared to finish the job. Real-life centipedes are no game...

No comments:

Post a Comment